Thursday, January 23, 2014

Left

Today is supposedly National Handwriting Day. Who knows if that's true, but I'm going to use it as an excuse to start a project that I've been wanting to do (and have attempted to... but failed) for a very long time: learn how to write with my left hand. I'm going to commit to writing the alphabet at least once a day everyday until I'm a natural! Perhaps my exercises will evolve over time, but for now I'll stick with the alphabet. Oh, and maybe start brushing my teeth with my left hand again.

Fun fact:
Leonardo da Vinci was left-handed and he could write backwards! (see: low-quality photo below)


I always thought that was really cool. But maybe you're not as easily impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Bad thing about being left handed is smudging every pencil work! Leonardo da Vinci is definitely impressive!

    ReplyDelete